VEHICLE SITUATIONS AND TACTICS 1P
$149.00 8-10 Hours
Limited to 8 Students
A good portion of our lives are spent in and around vehicles. This amount of time increases the odds that you will be either in or around a vehicle when something goes bad. Learning how to defend yourself or your family during a vehicle situation is essential. In this course you will learn how to shoot around and from, both moving and stationary vehicles. These drills are proven to be effective in the worst possible situations and now I am offering this valuable knowledge and training to you. You have the option of training with pistol only or pistol/rifle combined training.
You will train with actual working vehicles in this course, not props or junk inoperable vehicles!
Vehicle Situations and Tactics is an intense course offered to serious persons desiring to learn to be better prepared for these worse case situations that we see all too often. These techniques can be practiced alone but I do recommend training with a partner and taking this class with that same partner. I will get into that more when I see you for training!
- Use of Vehicle Cover, Myths and Facts
- Exterior Vehicle Shooting Positions
- Interior Vehicle Shooting Positions
- Counter Attack and Ambush
- Firing on the Move
- Vehicle to Hard Point Movement
- Hard Point to Vehicle Movement
- Small Class size for personalized attention!
- Service Caliber Handgun
- Optional Tactical Rifle or Sub-gun
- Quality Holster
- Quality Magazine Pouch
- 400 Rounds or 200/200 if Rifle is desired
- 3 Magazines
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Food and Water for the Day
- Everyday Carry Gear or Tactical Gear
- Any equipment desired for training, vehicle conducive of course….